“splendid service on Canada Day”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #35 of 71 Restaurants in Bracebridge
Cuisines: Fast Food
Grand Bend
“splendid service on Canada Day”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I did not know that McDonald's would be open on Canada Day and I was pleasantly supply. Although few other establishments were open, the line up was not bad, the muffins and coffee splendid and the price was right.

Visited July 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Another Mc Donald's like all the rest.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's a cookie cutter place and could be anywhere. But, sometimes you just crave their coffee and breakfast. I only eat breakfast there and not often at that. But the place is clean, good parking and service and it's always busy. Mostly seniors in the morning as there seems to be a lot of regular socializing going on and the seniors do get a lower price for coffee.

Visited August 2012
Bracebridge, Canada
“Worker's need to learn to listen”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've been there a couple times but my last visit will be my last. I placed my order very specifically, with many years under my belt of ordering as a picky eater. After ordering my burger to have no cheese, and only 3 specific things, I was pretty confused when I was given 2 burgers. The worker mistakenly punched in an extra burger but not wanting to cause any problems i just took it instead of a refund, the only thing i asked was that they switch the burger from the standard build to have no cheese, and only the specific things i wanted on the first burger. When I sat down I found out both my burgers each has two slices of cheese. A worker actually walked by as i was scraping the cheese off with my nails, noticed me and said nothing. I didn't want to bother going back since to this point they weren't able to understand my needs so I just decided to do it myself. But by the time i got to scrape off the cheese from the second burger it was completely stuck on and I was too grossed out to even eat. I then fed my boyfriend my $16 pile of crap meal, on top of the meal he ordered.
To sum it up, the amount of mistakes made, and the lack of attention and care applied by the person ringing in my order, to the worker that actually watched me have to scrape cheese of my burger and not offer any assistance made me completely reconsider ever going back there.

• Visited September 2012