We stayed here for one night as a stop over. The beach was nice and the boats that we could use were a nice break from just being on the shore.
We stayed in one of the chalets, It was nice, clean and there were fresh towels. The kitchen was nice too, but noticed that the dishes were not all very clean. The room was a bit on the high side at 254.00 incl taxes for one night. We were dissapointed that there was no coffee in the morning as promised, and as city dewellers we rely on it, we made the the 10 min drive into town for TIM's. I know the area well beacuse my grandparents live in baysville so we did not travel too much.
The resort need a lot of work, there are a few building that need to be taken care of and the area with all the toys could be cleaned up a bit.
We did not use the pool or hot tub, we swam in the lake( and I have a thing about not getting into hot tubs that are not mine or as family members...lol)
The owner was very nice showing us around the place and set us up for a nice stay, when we left he asked us if we had a good ime and hoped that he would see us again, he might,
all in all not bad but expensive! I could have stayed at a 4-5 star hotel for that price a night and had coffee at my door as promised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Muskoka, High Falls Bay is a place like no other. At 50 feet tall, with crests of up to 100 feet, the iconic High Falls Waterfall is one of the largest and steepest in Ontario. It is known as the "Niagara of the North". Along the perimeter of High Falls Bay, you will find 3 other Waterfalls, smaller in size but equal in beauty, that can be accessed through scenic walking trails on our property. Also encircling the bay is our beach front, 1500 ft of sandy beaches bathed in sun from the sky above High Falls Bay. We offer: Chalet rentals - 1 to 5 bedrooms Camping & RV sites - Beachfront & wilderness Beachfront waterpark - Day Passes Wedding & Event Hosting Rent a chalet or set up camp and relax while listening to the falls, enjoy some privacy in our wilderness campsites along the Muskoka River. Spend the day at our beachfront waterpark, lay on the beach, go for a boat ride on the river or to the falls, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your High Falls Bay Cottages, Camping & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Falls Cottage Hotel Bracebridge
- High Falls Chalet Hotel
- High Falls Chalet Bracebridge
- High Falls Bay Cottages, Camping & Waterpark Bracebridge, Muskoka District, Ontario