“Great for the young” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Santa's Village

Santa's Village
Ranked #1 of 36 things to do in Bracebridge
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Santa's Village and Sportsland! This popular family amusement park in Bracebridge, Ontario has been Santa’s summer home for over 50 years.Kids from 2 to 92 can spend the day cruising the Muskoka River, riding Rudolf's Roller Coaster or riding Santa's train.Test your driving skills in Sportsland on our Grand Prix go cart track. Batting cages, miniature golf or laser tag will challenge even the most experienced sports buff!!
bracebridge
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great for the young”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

I can only speak to Santa's village as the grandchildren are still too young for the sports land. It's a perfect place for three to seven year olds, a merry-go-round and train ride for the smallest after they've fed Santa's reindeer, and planes, bumper cars and roller coaster for the older ones. The food selection is pretty narrow and high in sugar, fats and salt, but visitors are welcome to bring their own picnics and when Grandma needs to sit down, there's a clever child centered concert. Best of all on a hot summer day, Santa's village is under the shade of magnificent tall pines.

1 Thank MCJBracebridge

Toronto, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Wonderful spot for the young ones”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I didn't know what to expect when we planned on stopping here with our two young ones.
What I discovered was a gem of a getaway for a day.
It is nestled perfectly under the canopy of a forest and also borders onto the Muskoka River.
The park with a Santa theme and its little buildings and rides under the treed canopy give the whole place a feeling of another world that was created just for kids.
It is a nice change from the usual Wonderland or CNE nonsense.
I like the one price covers all your rides admission and the fact that there was not large crowds.
Yes the food they serve is not great, hamburgers,hotdogs and pizza slices. I would next year bring a packed lunch where your allowed to only eat outside food on the sports island.The experience was magical for our kids and we will definetly be back.The rides are perfect for the younger kids and safe. The splash area was fun as well and a ride on the boat up the river is a fun trek not to be missed.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank grey0wl
Niagara Falls, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Yearly Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

We have been coming to Bracebridge every Summer for the last 8 years.

For every summer we bring the children to Santa's Village, they plan the next year's trip on the drive back home. We all love this place!
My husband visited here many times when he was a child, and part of this parks charm is the fact that so many things have remained the same through the years. We love all of the new additions too!

My girls cannot get enough of "Rudolph's Roller Coaster". Their favourite saying is "Giddy Up Rudolph" My husbands favourite is the train, and Elves Island. I personally love it all.

When my children were younger we stayed in a hotel, now we love staying right across the street at Whispering Pines Campground. The cabins they have are great, we usually stay in Cabin 14, fantastic location. Close to the pool, washrooms, showers and playground. This year the kids have gotten bigger and we are trying the 2 storey Cabin 8.

We all look forward to this vacation every year, and many more to come.

niagara falls ontario
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Been coming here since I was a kid...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have been coming here since I was a kid and now that I have kids we also come here. Its a park like setting, with lots of shade. My kids enjoy the rides and the boat tours. Although it is geared for for the little ones - my two teenagers were a little bored and my two younger ones loved it. Great way to spend a day.

Hertfordshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Fantastic day out. Travelled from England to Canada for a summer holiday then took a mini break. Bracebridge had their 'midnight madness' and Santa and Mrs Claus were out doing their shopping too. Next day we went to Santa's village. Kids loved it, queues not too long, staff helpful, clean site, facilities good, and most importantly Santa and Mrs Claus were there too and they went out of their way for my children.

Will never forget this trip. Shame the children grow up. Can't wait to take my grandchildren one day.

Visited August 2013