“Best Coffee in Muskoka!”

oliver's coffee shop Gravenhurst
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Locally roasted coffee and wonderful bakery items plus breakfast and lunch items. And always welcome smiles from the staff. Plus free wi-f

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I live close by, and I've been in a few times, and I've never felt that the person serving me is remotely interested in their job. On my last visit I actually felt like I was a burden to the older woman serving me. Definitely sucks since their product and atmosphere is a+

3  Thank Heav94
Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you like good coffee, stop at Oliver's. Much like a Timothy's or Second Cup. Comfortable chairs, WiFi, sandwiches, nice counter staff.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Oliver"s was a treat, a great assortment of drinks,and an even better assortment of eats. nice surroundings, clean, friendly staff. Another great place I have added to my list of places to return too...

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This shop has a Starbucks feel because of the comfy leather chairs and the free WiFi but that's where the simalarity ends. The coffee is made my Deisel House who roast's a great bean that's available for purchase in the store. If your a coffee snob and want great atmosphere, this is where you go when your in Bracebridge. PS Chocolate-Chip Scone - that's all I have to say...