“Great product, not so great service.”

oliver's coffee shop Gravenhurst
Cuisines: Canadian
Bracebridge, Canada
“Great product, not so great service.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I live close by, and I've been in a few times, and I've never felt that the person serving me is remotely interested in their job. On my last visit I actually felt like I was a burden to the older woman serving me. Definitely sucks since their product and atmosphere is a+

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Heav94

Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
“Great staff, great coffee.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

If you like good coffee, stop at Oliver's. Much like a Timothy's or Second Cup. Comfortable chairs, WiFi, sandwiches, nice counter staff.

Visited August 2012
Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada
“Coffee heaven”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Oliver"s was a treat, a great assortment of drinks,and an even better assortment of eats. nice surroundings, clean, friendly staff. Another great place I have added to my list of places to return too...

Visited May 2012
Bracebridge, Canada
“Home roasted and brewed, it doesn't get better”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This shop has a Starbucks feel because of the comfy leather chairs and the free WiFi but that's where the simalarity ends. The coffee is made my Deisel House who roast's a great bean that's available for purchase in the store. If your a coffee snob and want great atmosphere, this is where you go when your in Bracebridge. PS Chocolate-Chip Scone - that's all I have to say...

Visited July 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“Basic coffee shop”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stopped at Oliver's on 16th June. We thought the place was ok, kind of a downplay version of a Starbuck's.

The mocca I had was ok and the peanut butter cookie was stale.

The inside of the shop had some comfortable chairs, more than a typical Starbuck's.

We did not return after the first visit.

Visited June 2012