“Terrible will never go back.”
Review of Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill - CLOSED

Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill offers a casual, relaxed family friendly restaurant and bar experience and a menu with something for everyone. Good Food... Good Fun... Bad Temper!
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I was there the other night and sitting at the bar. The bartender Carly would blt serve me when I asked for a drink (Canadian), so I asked for a menu again she said she was too busy to serve me... There was about 5 people sitting there. I will never ever be going back to a server who turns down a paying customer. And to add on to that the restaurant looked like it hasn't been cleaned in days... I think the health department should close the place!

4  Thank whiteboy7thstreet

Reviewed December 15, 2013

pretty typical average chain restaurant like boston pizza or any other. Was quite busy, maybe it was wing night or something. Not the best, not the worst in Bracebridge. Price is right

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were there yesterday. The food was not as good as it used to be. The floors hadn't been swept, there was thick dust on every ledge, fingerprints on the windows and fireplace glass, it's questionable if the chairs have ever been wiped down. The place needs to get a new operator manager and needs to shut down for a total clean. We won't be going back. We question if the dining area was that dirty what does the kitchen look like?

4  Thank Barb M
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was our second time at this Crabby Joe and just like the our first visit and the whole experience could be summed up in one word...horrible.
The service was slow and waitress kept wandering off to the parking lot to chat up a friends we waited almost a hour for cold chicken wings .
The place needs a complete over haul and my hope is that the management has the wisdom to change things as everyone who has eaten there has complaints about what could be a very nice restaurant.

4  Thank Tim R
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have never seen so many servers ignoring customers. we had to shout to get their attention. not once did they ask how we we're doing. the place was empty and it took three servers to set up one table. we will never go back!