“Business Regular” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Bracebridge
Toronto, Canada
“Business Regular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I travel to Bracebridge regularly on business and have stayed at the Travelodge on Taylor Road once a week for the past three years. Although this winter has been the coldest on record, the rooms are always warm. The rooms are clean, wifi is reliable and above all the staff are very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TravelodgeBB, General Manager at Travelodge Bracebridge, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear John,
thank you for taking time to write a review. we are glad to hear that your stay is always been enjoyable and Travelodge Bracebridge and you find the hotel clean and comfortable.
GM
Travelodge Bracebridge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bracebridge
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel is clean. It needs some updating and there was no heat on in my room when I arrived so it took a while before I could take off my coat but for a one night business trip it was fine. Staff were very friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Dear Oldfield D,
Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had some inconvenience during your recent stay but due to tough winter this year, we had some issues in the heating system on two occasions and sometimes, technical issues are beyond our control but still on both the occasions, we were able to resolve the issues in a hour or so and as a preventive measure, we are in a process to upgrade the system.
GM,
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

It was my first time staying in this hotel for gymnastic compitation of my daughter with my family believe it my parents were so glad that we chose this hotel, great customer service, friendly staff,very quite and comfortable place to stay, breakfast was amazing, the room was perfectly clean. Manager of the hotel go beyond the limit to satisfy guest stay. I will make sure i will tell all my friends and family about this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TravelodgeBB, Manager at Travelodge Bracebridge, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thanks for staying with us. Good to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hospitality ,service and friendly customer service.
Hope to see you again here in near future.
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Last December I stayed there for 4 days. with my family
Room services was great, staff was very cooperative
rooms are clean and spacious
Breakfast was excellent
I like location of this hotel its is very convenient and lost of fun in surrounding area.
I recommencement one of my friend. we really enjoyed a great stay.
Room charges are also reasonable.

Room Tip: room on south side
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shweta P
TravelodgeBB, General Manager at Travelodge Bracebridge, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Hi Shweta,
Thanks a lot and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay at Travelodge Bracebridge. In future, if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, do not hesitate to let us know.
GM, Travelodge, Bracebridge
Fort McMurray, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I visited Bracebridge for a couple days with family in December and decided to stay a Travelodge. To my surprise, the place is a lot better than looks from outside. Interior looks recently upgrades, it is pet friendly and offers free hot breakfast. Very good customer service. On second day, we had to leave early and requested if they can make us breakfast an hour earlier and the manager was kind enough to offer it. Overall, a great place to stay and will definitely come back during fall.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Hi M
TravelodgeBB, General Manager at Travelodge Bracebridge, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear M,
Great to hear that you enjoyed the stay at Travelodge and our customer service was able to meet your needs. Looking forward to see you again in future!
GM, Travelodge, Bracebridge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracebridge
Quality Inn
#5 of 18 in Huntsville
Knights Inn Bracebridge
Knights Inn Bracebridge
#6 of 10 in Bracebridge

Been to Travelodge Bracebridge? Share your experiences!