Here's a break down of the entire stay:
1) I arrived before the 7PM close (what hotel closes that early in the first place?!) and the front desk was already closed. What is the point of front desk hours if you do not follow them?
2) the key to my room was very difficult to open
3) the room, while clean, was VERY outdated (think what your great grandmother would furnish her house with).
4) structurally, I felt nervous about staying: you could hear squirrels (?) in the ceiling and there seemed to be a leak (which makes me wonder about mould).
5) in the morning, the continental breakfast did not include coffee. When I inquired as to obtaining a cup, the front desk manager was very rude to me.
In essence, this hotel is for those who do not want service: you check yourself in, and don't expect any service in the morning or at check out. The entire stay made me feel like I was a nuisance, not exactly the type of accommodation I like to stay in.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Falls Hotel Bracebridge
- Hotel At The Falls
- At The Falls Bracebridge
- Inn At The Falls Bracebridge, Muskoka District, Ontario