Quality Inn
$63
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsbowling alleylady muskokamuskoka riverpasta treefriendly front desk staffrestaurant attachedroom facing the riverboat tourwonderful hotelfun playingan older hotelhot tubpatio areaenjoyed our stayswimming poolup to dateroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed October 31, 2007

We arrived at our the Hotel with great expectations.
From the outside the hotel is very impressive, however upon entering the lobby the first thing we noticed was that the carpet on the stairs was very dirty.
We checked into our room and for the price we paid we were most disappointed with the less than average room.
The toilet did not look as if it had been cleaned. The tiles around the tub appeared very grungy.
The side of the box spring was all stained
The hallways outside the room was very dirty.
We could have stayed in another hotel which we had previously for less money with a much cleaner and better kept accomadation.
Note: I did leave my comments on a card at the front desk upon our departure

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank mydeedee
A TripAdvisor Member
Whitby Ont
Reviewed September 6, 2005

The hotel is easy to find from the highway alittle pricy for what it was.
Bowling too expensive. average place.

Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Toronto
Reviewed August 27, 2005

When I booked my room, I booked a room overlooking the river. When I checked in, they said they couldn't give me a room overlooking the river. They said that they don't gaurentee these rooms. I told them that was the reason I boooked at this hotel. After much discussion, they gave me a room overlooking the river.

The price was high consider the quality of the room. They are not well equipped (no iron or ironing board for example). The room was not particularly clean (rust stains in the toilet). The windows are high, so if you're sitting on the couch, you don't see much other than the sky.

The staff at the front desk didn't go out of their way to be polite or friendly.

I would not stay here again. The area has cheaper, cleaner and friendlier motels.

Stayed: August 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2005

We stayed at this hotel for one night and were happy with the accomodations. The room was clean and comfortable.
The hotel has a gym, indoor pool and hot tub. We found the pool a little cold but it was ok. There is also a bowling alley in the lower level of the hotel. We were disappointed that there is no elevator to get to the other floors however.
The hotel offers discounted tickets to Santa's Village, and the Lady Musoka cruise boat docks at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2005