“Delicious Food”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #35 of 69 Restaurants in Bracebridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Milton, Canada
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stopped by for a quick lunch before heading back to Toronto. We've been to a lot of Boston Pizza in different locations but this is one of my favorite ones. The food was so good. I ordered pasta, and it's perfect. The service was just okay. My son asked for Pepsi with no ice and the server gave him with ice. We could also hear the servers laughing loudly from the back which I think is very unprofessional. Watch your bill too. We went on a Sunday and every Sunday the kids meal is only $3.99. They charge us regular price. After I pointed it out, they changed it.

• Visited August 2012

Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
“I would give them a few points above average, if that was an option. It's BP. Service can be slow here.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

It's Boston Pizza, so no surprises. Service in the bar however, can be slow. Other than that, if you like BP you will not be dissapointed.

Visited August 2012
Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
“best pizza around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

love the chicken pecan salad too! huge portion and usually take half home. best pizza crust. service is usually very good. restaurant can be noisey at times, but good spot for a family gathering.

Visited July 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Sickening”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Our family enjoyed a lunch at this restaurant...that almost killed two of us. Those that ordered the pizza were ok. Those of us who ordered hamburgers ended up in the hospital ....diarhea and vomitting........The manager refused to acknowledge it was his establishment and given the specifics there is no doubt that it was their hamburgers. The manager insisted that they inspect their product and that their kitchen is well-maintained however he refused to acknowledge the reality of 3 sick restaurant experiences in the same sit-in meal and refused to apologize (which alone warrants a boycott).
We later found out that one of their kitchen staff had been sick that day and should NOT have been in the kitchen ...did the cook spit in the food? I don' t know. Obviously the person handling the food should not have been the kitchen tha tday.

The fact that they refused to take responsibility ensures that we have blacklisted Boston Pizza from any of our outings.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank x x
Bracebridge, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disapointing.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2011

I have gone here a few times, but the last 3 recent times, i dont want to go back. I go because my BF loves it, but when i go, i usualy have the spicy italian penne pasta. it is so delicious. the service is terrible. they dont write things down so my food always comes out wrong, so i have to ask for it to be re-made. Everytime i go, i say no mushrooms, loud and clear about my pasta. i am allergic and the past two times, the servers have not written it down, and therefore it comes out with mushrooms. its not pre-made so they have no excuse. My BF asks for a burger with no sauce that the usually put on and no condiments, but it always comes out with the stuff we dont want, its disapointing. EVERYTIME it is messed up and ive gotten very sick of it, to the point i want to speak to a manager. I work in a restraunt, and its not that hard to get things right, they need to step up their act.

• Visited May 2011