“Italian food.”

The Mill Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Mill is located in the heart of Brockville. It is open for Lunch and Dinner Monday through Friday and for Dinner on Saturday. The Mill is an Italian style restaurant that has a varied menu. Please look on our website for our current menus. We also have private function rooms that are available for private groups ranging from eight to eighty. We are the perfect venue for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays as well as corporate events.
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The decor was nice and the staff were friendly and helpful but I found the caesar salad was heavy on the dressing and the pasta was a little too oily. I could have sent it back, I guess, but thought I was too picky. Next time, I would ask for dressing on the side and ask that they go easier on the olive oil in the pasta.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was there for a meeting. Lunch was great. The restaurant is beautiful and the service is stellar.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Thank goodness for the nice building as there is very little this has else to ffer. The staff is average at best and so is the food

1  Thank Lorne P
Reviewed December 10, 2011

food is good - a bit pricey but good
service was good
more of an upscale restaurant

1  Thank niko50
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband and I have frequented this restaurant many a time over the past three years, even when it wasn't necessarily a special occasion, just because we love going there and how special they make us feel. The ambiance is very welcoming and romantic, and depending on where you sit, the views of the St Lawrence river majestic and memorable. The service is impeccable as is the attention to detail and customer wishes. The Italian appetizers, pasta and meat dishes are "delissio" and the Tiramisu dessert heaven. I most definitely concur with all of the other reviews that have already been posted.

6  Thank deb-terr