“Much better than last time!”
Review of East Side Mario's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

My mother and niece and I went here for her graduation and the service was excellent. I had the build your own pasta and even added a couple extras which I was not charged for, my mother had the chicken fingers which were pretty tasty looking. Nice big fingers with what looked like whole chicken. Only complaint was 1.95 for a tiny little bowl of gelatinous beef gravy.

1  Thank mandab3ar

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Upon travelling through, we decided to stop at the Brockville East Side Mario's for lunch as heh - the food here is always consistently good. Or so we thought! We ordered from the 'Mario in minutes' lunch menu as we were travelling, and wanted to get back to it after a quick & tasty lunch.

Despite ordering from the quick lunch menu, our wait was about 45 minutes for 2 plates of simple pasta. After our server deposited the warm mini bread loaf, we did not see her again until we inquired about our food. She said it should be out shortly, and offered no apologies for the wait. She did however, bring us another mini bread loaf - which kept us busy. The food was mediocre - I guess this restaurant is going downhill, and so we will not be eating at East Side's anymore!

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My two sons and I were in for an early supper on Tuesday. There was only two other tables in at the time and they were already eating... My order was placed very promptly and as per my request my salad and kids meals came out at the same time. Halfway into my salad, my server brought out my main and I was expected to be done with the salad. I asked for it to be left so we could still eat it and there was no issue. My shrimp and chicken penne Alfredo was delicious.. The kids meals were prepared very well. The server seemed like she was short on time or something g because she kept asking if she could bring the kids ice cream even though they were clearly still eating. Like I said the food was good but my service wasn't up to the usual

Reviewed April 6, 2014

It's touch and go here. Depends on the cook I think, but I find that with most restaurants in Brockville. The last time I was there it was excellent. The pasta dish I had was delicious and I always love their stuffed mushrooms. I think they need to change the bread though...the bread at East Sides in Ottawa is much better than the one in Brockville. Overall it's pretty good.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I am really glad I finally tried East Side Mario's after all these years. The atmosphere is great, very inviting, the staff is friendly and aim to please. The service was fast and there were quite a few tables in the place so I was pleasantly surprised at how fast we got our food. I tried the "Hells Kitchen Chicken" which was fabulous, especially if you like some heat which I do. Its an 8oz chicken breast simmered in mushrooms, tomatoes, chili peppers, and a spicy tomato broth. Came with fresh veggies, potato, soup or salad, and bread for $18.99. My friend had their infamous Chicken Parmigiana which was HUGE, literally they need a bigger plate just for the chicken. Drinks were great, priced reasonable. Waitress was Brittney and she was great:) For three meals, drinks, and 1 dessert it was $53.00, which is VERY reasonable. We will definitely be back!