“BEST FISH AND CHIPS THIS SIDE OF THE ATLANTIC!”

Manoll's Fish & Chips
Ranked #17 of 94 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Freshly battered Haddock,Cod,.and Shrimp, prepared while you wait. Fresh cut chips, Poutine, Fish Burgers, Chicken Burgers, also available June to October Beef Burgers and Wraps.
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Growing up here, Manoll's is one of the best kept secrets of town. It's often overlooked for the "other" fish & chips place that I have witnessed sweat dripping into the food from said owner (NOT OK if you ask me!) Manoll's BY FAR has the BEST fish and chips, great prices, big portions, more fish than batter, and the service is outstanding! Well done Manoll's, you win the vote from me AND my family! Thanks for remaining consistent throughout my lifetime and being so enjoyable!

2  Thank solara2131
There are newer reviews for Manoll's Fish & Chips

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The fish was overcooked and very greasy, would not recommend this pace to my worst enemy. And what's with the extra charge for using your card that should be included in the price of the meal

1  Thank Carolynne556
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Although I enjoy the food today I was very disappointed by the discussion between the staff while I waited for my order. You see I was off work today and decided to get an order to enjoy in the sun. Unfortunately I had to listen to the staff baf mouth government workers... Little did they know I work for a local government office. There is an old saying that you should always be aware of your customers. I think I'll try somewhere else for a while, I don't think the staff appreciate my hard earned government worker cash.

1  Thank Impressions_Count
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

A craving for fish n chips had us rushing to a competitor who but parking forced us elsewhere... Our good fortune as we tried Manoll's. WOW!!! Hot, fresh, no burnt oil after taste... Awesome and cheaper than the others. Manoll's is our new favorite. Poutine awesome.

1  Thank Impressions_Count
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Best service and best fish and chips in town! It's not fancy but its the best! And it's old fashioned they don't over do it on all the fixings or even the packaging, but that's the idea! It doesn't need it. if You want great food, reasonably priced in the heart of downtown Brockville this is your place to go!

2  Thank HannahLook