“Very disappointing”

Don's Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have lived in the Brockville area for 35 years. We ate Fish & Chips from Don's a few times when we first arrived in town and we were disappointed. One day recently when my wife was out for lunch with the girls, I decided to give Don's another try. I will not return again. I recommend the Rose & Crown in Kingston for Fish & Chips.

1  Thank Old_Piper

Reviewed February 8, 2013

chips are the best . Fish is crispy and delicious . They askmif you want salt and vinegar half way and wrap it all up in newspaper

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

One of a kind home cooked fish and chips complete with malt vinegar and newspaper. Large servings of fresh potatoes and yummy battered fish. Not a sit in place - grab a drink and head over to the Blockhouse Island Park and watch the river traffic while eating best snack in town.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The batter was not overly thick (just the way I like it) and the chips were delicious. I will be back on my next visitr to Brockville.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've been going to Don's Fish and Chips since I was a little girl. I have no complaints at all. The staff are friendly and the prices are reasonable. We love buying our fish and chips and then taking them to Hardy Park to have a picnic.