“Outstanding value and taste”

Don's Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

One of a kind home cooked fish and chips complete with malt vinegar and newspaper. Large servings of fresh potatoes and yummy battered fish. Not a sit in place - grab a drink and head over to the Blockhouse Island Park and watch the river traffic while eating best snack in town.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The batter was not overly thick (just the way I like it) and the chips were delicious. I will be back on my next visitr to Brockville.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've been going to Don's Fish and Chips since I was a little girl. I have no complaints at all. The staff are friendly and the prices are reasonable. We love buying our fish and chips and then taking them to Hardy Park to have a picnic.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Grew up in B'ville, and this is where I always bought my Fish n Chips. I've never found another chippy anywhere in Canada to match them. Always stop in when I'm in town. A bit pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had take-out there twice. The second time I took the stuff back to the Bed and Breakfast where I was staying. I found two dots on my left leg, indentations. I thought I may have had an experience associated with eating the french fries.