“Spoiled me for all other Fish n Chips”

Don's Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Grew up in B'ville, and this is where I always bought my Fish n Chips. I've never found another chippy anywhere in Canada to match them. Always stop in when I'm in town. A bit pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had take-out there twice. The second time I took the stuff back to the Bed and Breakfast where I was staying. I found two dots on my left leg, indentations. I thought I may have had an experience associated with eating the french fries.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

It's all in the oil they use to cook the fish & fries.....it never tastes greasy! The price maybe higher than other fish & chip spots but it's because they only use the best cooking oil!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Don's is a little take out in Brockville (no seating) with a limited menu, but if you're a Fish&Chip fan you cannot go wrong here.
The place was full when we stopped in @ 7pm (a good sign)
I had a Small Fish&Chip and my wife had a piece of fish with a Poutine.
Good sized portions at a fair price, not to mention very tasty.

We both enjoyed our meal and would return if/when in the area again.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Right down on Water St. in Brockville, ON is one of the best fish & chip restaurants along the St. Lawrence Seaway. Quick service, friendly staff, and a family run business. battered Cod and Haddock, and an expanded menu including Poutine!

1  Thank Voodoo100