“dont get the fish and chips”
Review of Buds On The Bay

Buds On The Bay
Ranked #22 of 94 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

great view and location.had fish and chips twice and hated it both times.only worth 25% of what it cost.i did get homemade potato bacon soup with my last meal and it was great.looking back i would have traded the fish and chips for more soup instead.no comments on the other food other than its a bit pricey for what you get.

There are newer reviews for Buds On The Bay

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Had a very disappointing meal at Buds on the Bay this past Wednesday....should have know when the coffee I was served was cold! After hearing how great it was from so many people. Daughter, grandson and I went in for lunch. Placed our order and after 45 minutes it still had not arrived and people who came in after us were being served. The server checked twice and said it will just be a few more minutes! Finally one of the male servers came by so we asked him to check for us...not a minute later out comes our meal. It was obvious to us that it had sat under a heat lamp for at least 1/2 an hour or more of the 50 minutes we waited. My roast beef dip sandwich was cold...the ends of he meat were black (because of the time it had sat under the lamp), the dipping juice had a film over the top...my grandsons mac and cheese was ice cold...as was my daughter's quesadilla.... we sent our meals back...only one who ate anything was the grandson...but he's only 4 and mac and cheese is mac and cheese to him no matter how cold and gummy it was. Thankfully they did not charge us for anything...but I will not be going back!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Went here for a family get-together. Very impressed. Great food, great atmosphere. We'll be back again some day when we are in Brockville again.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I like the patio. I think I have eaten on the patio more than I have inside but both are nice. The guests are able to watch the bay from the patio

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The service was amazing, she was great. The meal was awful (pasta with veggies) but when I told the waitress she took it off the bill so she really took care of that, which was definitely appreciatedand made this review higher thanthe food. My fiance had the steak and I tried some and it was pretty good. We also had the pickles for an appetizer and they were ok. The coffeeserved here is really fresh and tasty. They key lime cheesecake was average.