“Fresh Tasty Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Fresh Tasty Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

They always have fresh pizza and cold drinks and you can grab some for lunch if you are downtown doing errands or if you have to go for appointments, the cost is reasonable.

Visited April 2013

Brockville, Canada
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I've ordered from 241 Pizza several times. The Pizza is good. The staff are friendly when taking your order and the Pizza is hot when you get it. There are several toppings to choose from - green olives and pineapple are my two favourites.

Visited August 2012
Toronto, Canada
“We both agreed this was one of the best pizzas we have ever had! And I’m not really a fan of “delivered” pizzas.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

It was a Saturday and it took us 2 hours longer than it should have to get to Brockville from Toronto due to traffic and a wrong order at a roadside conglomerate. We were in Brockville for the annual Automotion car show that was taking place the next day and to participate in the pre-night car cruise organized by TISMA, the volunteer group that hosts the Automotion car show. We barely made it in time to participate in the car cruise. After the cruise we went to a social gathering and presentation of various prizes for the cruise participants. Needless to say by the time we got back to our hotel the fun and action of the day had caught up to us!
We were staying at the Best Western White House Inn in Brockville. It was later in the evening on Saturday night and we felt like a snack after our long day. I looked in the hotel directory binder to see what was advertised for delivery. The choices were not extensive and we agreed upon 241 Pizza.
Through call display the gentleman who answered the phone knew I was calling from the Inn. I mentioned the “hotel special” as instructed in the ad and got a very good deal on a pizza and pop. (They had no potato chips though!) We ordered the Hawaiian (extra cheese, ham, and pineapple) on a thin well-done crust.
The pizza was delivered right to our hotel door within a reasonable amount of time and the young fellow who delivered it was very well-mannered and courteous.
We received a nice hot crispy thin crust pizza that we both thoroughly enjoyed! It was a nice pleasant surprise at the end of a long day!

• Visited August 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2011

I never have great expectations when I order food from the quicky Pizza chains that seem to be on every corner in downtown Brockville. Most taste like the cardboard that cover them.

241 Pizza is the exception. Lotsa ingredients and a fabulous crust.

When my allowance won't allow me to spend the extra for the best Pizza in Brockville (1000 Islands Rest) then I will happily order a pizza from 241.

I havn't been dissapointed yet.

• Visited December 2011