“Best Boston Pizza I have been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #39 of 90 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kingston, Canada
“Best Boston Pizza I have been to”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stopped in for lunch and I can say that this was my best visit to a Boston Pizza. I have been to others and not recieved the type of service that I recieved there. Food was hot, good and an excellent portion size. Alysha was our waitress and she made sure that our visit was outstanding. Will I be back absolutely. Well done to this restuarnt and of course to the staff as well.

• Visited July 2012

Montreal
“Good Salads!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Most people wouldn't think of Boston Pizza for salads, but the salads are very good.
My wife had the Strawberry Salad with greens, roasted red peppers, goat cheese, cucumbers, candied pecans and fresh strawberries covered with a raspberry vinaigrette. I had the Greek Salad with lettuce, cucumbers, onions, green peppers, tomatoes with feta cheese and olives. Both salads are served with one piece of garlic toast.
For an extra $4.25, one can have a chicken breast or shrimp skewer.

• Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good pasta n pizza.”
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Nice sports bar and very good food. Employees are very nice...

King City, Canada
“Above and beyond our expectations!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My 4 year old neice picked this restauraunt to celebrate her birthday. While we tried to sway her choice she wouldn't budge and we went with average expectations.

We were seated in a spot where it felt drafty from the A/C. When I bought it to their attention they dealt with it promptly and with a smile.

Alysha was our server and she was very attentive to all of us including the 4 kids at our table and she was great about coming around checking for refills and if we were happy with our meals.

My little neice was sung to by a very enthusiastic team of servers and she was nothing short of delighted!

Jenny the manager came by and sat with them and chatted in the booth adjacent to us so we could finish our visit leisurely.

I can't remember experiencing this level of attention and service in a chain style restauraunt. I would most certainly not hesitate going back there again.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank KingCityDancemom
Ontario, Canada
“Food Is Ok”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We were in Brockville for some shopping and went here for lunch, it was our first ever visit to a Boston Pizza.

It is clean and spacious enough inside with booths and tables, lots of windows, which equals bright, and an average decor, nothing special. Service was good but it wasn't real busy at the time. Food is average, I had the full rack Back Ribs with BBQ sauce @ $23.99 which came with a Caesar Salad (choice) and side of spaghetti with meat sauce (choice). Everything was alright but the full rack of ribs was the smallest portion size I have ever seen anyplace, must have been a little baby pig they came off of. My wife ordered a small pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese which was $13.79 and I would compare it to what you would expect to get at Pizza Hut and the like.

Our bill for lunch came to $45.18 (before tax) which included a glass of draught beer. We would return to a Boston Pizza but not on a regular basis, it's not good enough for that.

• Visited February 2012