“Good bakery”

Tait's Fresh Start
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Brockville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We tried 3 different cookies. All are very good. A popular place it seems with the locals. Staff was helpful in our selections.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

This family run bakery has wonderful breads and cookies, they also make chocolate frosted doughnuts...yummy.
My tasty salmon sandwich was prepared with my choice of freshly baked bread and presented by friendly staff.
We took two loaves of bread home. Excellent value for money.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Love the baked goods and the subs here, but the service lacks quite alot! Standing there for a long time being looked at by staff like you don't exist while you wait for service isn't ideal!

2  Thank solara2131
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Everything is made fresh, lots of choices. Friendly staff. This bakery makes excellent bread. Of course it is not the best meal I have ever had, it is not the type of restaurant for that. I have had many meals that I could consider the best in my day. As far as sandwiches and soup Taits is tops.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

After visiting the museum in Brockville, we decided to stop here for a piece of dessert and a drink. The staff was very friendly and the desserts were delicious. Furthermore, dessert and a coffee for four people was under fifteen dollars. Highly recommended.