“OK..”

2-Hour 1000 Islands Dinner Cruise
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Brockville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience the 1000 Islands like never before aboard the Islands' only high-speed catamaran, the 'WildCat'. Cruise at speeds of up to 70 kph as you're whisked towards a view of famous Boldt and Singer Castles - a safe, stay-dry, toe-tapping, soft-adventure experience that's fun for ALL ages. Speed not your thing? Then choose from a variety of traditional sightseeing cruises of varying durations, including the 5-hour 'Two Castle Explorer' cruise that offers a visit to Boldt and Singer Castles (Passports required). Dine relaxed and casual aboard the Islands' most elegant river cruise, the 'Lady of the Isles' on the 2-hour 'St. Lawrence Soiree' Dinner Cruise or the Sunday 'Brockbuster' Brunch cruise or host your own event on a private charter aboard one of our four passenger vessels. All vessels are licensed by Transport Canada and offer food and licensed beverage service and restrooms.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Toronto, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“OK..”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We got our tickets reduced price online. When we checked in we had to pay the tax on the total. Not a huge deal but there was no little writing to let us know this, also I think we were charged on the regular full price not the online deal price. Someone else in our party told me this after the fact otherwise I would have enquired......just a heads up. We were supposed to depart at 2pm but were over half an hour late leaving....for no specific reason given. The tour itself is basically up one side of the river and then the other looking at fancy houses and cottages, a few people waving on various Islands and some wildlife if there present. There was commentary to give some background information but it was very difficult to hear. The captain's partner is apparently a jack of all trades and was also on the boat...her facts were much more interesting! There is various liquor alcoholic drinks and snacks available for a cost. The boat goes slow enough to make you very sleepy, my son and I both passed out a few times. It's relaxing, but not something I would do again or recommend. There are other tours that may offer more. We enjoyed walking around the downtown area more and looking at the historical rail car/tunnel.

Visited September 2013

prescott
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“BEWARE! they will NOT depart with NO warning!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Brockville 1000 Islands Cruise will not happen unless they have a minimum number of 15!! AND they won't warn you about this being a possibility at any time - not on the website, not when you are booking (in my case 2 days before), and not when you arrive 20 minutes beforehand....they will let you wait right until departure time to tell you. It should be considered common courtesy to at least warn you that this may be the case instead of surprizing you at departure time. Also too, 15 people? really? that seems like a lot to me; beyond the break even and all about the profit. I am from this area and wanted to support this business in my community, to show my out-of-town guests this area....but that needs to work both ways; businesses have an obigation to think of their community and customers too!! I will share this disgraceful service to many.

Visited September 2013
5 Thank enjoytodine
Kingston, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great ride on the Wildcat 2 hour cruise!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had a thoroughly great time on this cruise (today 23 August 2013) and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys speed, and scenic views. The crew were courteous and very helpful as was the office staff handling the bookings. Overall, this boat is no "pussycat" and it moves!

Brampton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Wildcat = fabulous”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My mom and I went on the Wildcat tour on August 19th and we had a great experience - it's a fun boat and the crew had a great time. We got to see some cool sights and I absolutely recommend going. I'd suggest arriving a couple hours ahead of time to get your tickets - you board in the order that the tickes are picked up so the sooner you arrive, the closer up to the front you can be

2 Thank kpike7
Les Coteaux, Quebec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not happy”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I don't normally write negative reviews but today was my last full day of vacation,my husband asked me what I would like to do and I thought I would like to see 1000 Islands on the Wildcat. He booked a trip for us at 2:30 this afternoon and we drove about an hour and a half to find out that they were overbooked. How does this still happen in this day and age, we even had a confirmation number. The lady at the desk did not apologize or offer us a coupon for the next time. She even said that she called to tell us they were overbooked, when we came home there was no message. It's too bad because it looked like a nice time. We got an ice cream and watched the Wildcat leave. Not happy at all

6 Thank Lisa J