“Wildcat = fabulous”

90-Minute 1000 Islands Sightseeing Cruise
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Brockville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience the 1000 Islands like never before aboard the Islands' only high-speed catamaran, the 'WildCat'. Cruise at speeds of up to 70 kph as you're whisked towards a view of famous Boldt and Singer Castles - a safe, stay-dry, toe-tapping, soft-adventure experience that's fun for ALL ages. Speed not your thing? Then choose from a variety of traditional sightseeing cruises of varying durations, including the 5-hour 'Two Castle Explorer' cruise that offers a visit to Boldt and Singer Castles (Passports required). Dine relaxed and casual aboard the Islands' most elegant river cruise, the 'Lady of the Isles' on the 2-hour 'St. Lawrence Soiree' Dinner Cruise or the Sunday 'Brockbuster' Brunch cruise or host your own event on a private charter aboard one of our four passenger vessels. All vessels are licensed by Transport Canada and offer food and licensed beverage service and restrooms.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My mom and I went on the Wildcat tour on August 19th and we had a great experience - it's a fun boat and the crew had a great time. We got to see some cool sights and I absolutely recommend going. I'd suggest arriving a couple hours ahead of time to get your tickets - you board in the order that the tickes are picked up so the sooner you arrive, the closer up to the front you can be

2  Thank kpike7
There are newer reviews for 1000 Islands & Seaway Cruises

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I don't normally write negative reviews but today was my last full day of vacation,my husband asked me what I would like to do and I thought I would like to see 1000 Islands on the Wildcat. He booked a trip for us at 2:30 this afternoon and we drove about an hour and a half to find out that they were overbooked. How does this still happen in this day and age, we even had a confirmation number. The lady at the desk did not apologize or offer us a coupon for the next time. She even said that she called to tell us they were overbooked, when we came home there was no message. It's too bad because it looked like a nice time. We got an ice cream and watched the Wildcat leave. Not happy at all

6  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We did the CASTLE PROWLER ADRENISLAND.
The boat is very comfortable, everyone has a great view from all angles.
The speed is good, I believe they put peoples expectations too high.
Yes it can get boring and long coming back, but you cannot have it both ways. The castles are in my opinion about 25 km from Brockville.
The overall trip is really worth it. The variety of cottages we see and the variety of islands is breathtaking. Every island is unique.
The staff were very polite and answered many questions. The music during the ride could have been moderated. Would have been nice at times with no music to fully admire the wonders of mother nature.
Wow the view along the ride was just amazing. It must really be nice to own a cottage in that area and have a boat to visit ll the islands.

2  Thank humm64
Reviewed August 4, 2013

At a price thats is fair the tour is worth the money no matter what boat you take I've enjoyed them all from the quiet to the speedy to the dinners!!!!!

1  Thank Kenneth J
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went on a beautiful cool day with friends and it's more pleasant on a weekday,as less crowded and free 2 hour parking.

The cruise ride is very relaxing and the captain was very friendly with our 4 year old.

Great for bringing out of town visitors to visit.

Will go again!