“Great food! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tandoori Mint

Tandoori Mint
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: New (July 2011) "Exotic Indian Cuisine" restaurant. Unfortunately, no website but the phone number is: 613-865-7518. Menu meals, buffet, catering, take out, large sitdown area.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

What a happy surprise! I love Indian food and this restaurant is a 10.

Big selection if you are vegetarian and I had the lunch special.

1 Thank wdcownow

Brasher Falls, New York
“Great Indian food close to New York border”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Amazing selection, taste, and service. Tandoori Mint has a wonderful selection of dishes that are full of flavor and cooked perfectly. It's the best Indian food within a half hour of crossing the border from Ogdensburg, NY.

2 Thank ausy711
Brockville, Canada
“Soo good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I like indian food and I went to tandoori mint again and we order chicken korma saag lamb chicken tikka masala and we ordered non veg platter and veg platter as well jeera rice garlic naan so good just love this place.......can't resist going again and again...

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Bob K
Guelph
“Delicious flavours in a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

This was my first visit to Tandoori Mint, and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for an excellent Indian meal. My server was quiet, but friendly and efficient, and she recommended some dishes. I like spicy food, and she let the kitchen know that they could turn up the heat a bit for my meal. The onion bhaji were wonderful - crunchy and flavourful. They come on a bed of cabbage, and I recommend you try some of it - it is deliciously spiced. I had the Saag chicken, and it was delicious, with wonderful flavour. The rice was also excellent - you know you are in a good Indian restaurant when the rice is flavourful. I had the rice flavoured with cumin.

Portions were large (too much for me to finish - 6 onion bhajis and the saag chicken). I will be sure to visit this restaurant again - you won't be disappointed if you do so as well!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TravelsForWorkAndFun
Tillsonburg, Canada
“A Definite Must Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Excellent food all around for our group. helpful and courteous staff. We will definitely be going back.

2 Thank PorgyTheHooker