“Yummy!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tandoori Mint

Tandoori Mint
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: New (July 2011) "Exotic Indian Cuisine" restaurant. Unfortunately, no website but the phone number is: 613-865-7518. Menu meals, buffet, catering, take out, large sitdown area.
Brockville, Ontario
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went to Tandoori Mint today and enjoyed yet again their non-vegetarian lunch special. So delicious! If you are visiting our lovely town, you should stop in and enjoy Tandoori Mint's yummy food. If you live in the area, you should partake of a meal there and support the diversity in our local restaurant scene that this restaurant provides. My family and I highly recommend it!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

“Very tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I live in Brockville and have been to this restaurant numerous times in the last yr.My husband and I knew very little about Indian food and now I LOVE IT. Nice people, good food, nice surroundings

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“As close to perfect as it gets.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was our first visit to Tandoori Mint. The service was excellent. The garlic nan bread was the best we've had yet. The lamb vindaloo was not too spicy and very tasty. The chicken tika masala was extremely flavourful as well. All in all it was one of the best Indian meals we've had. Highly recommended.

Toronto, Canada
“Superb Indian cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived I think at closing time but we were graciously welcomed and had a superb meal. We love the cuisine and haven't had any better in Toronto. Great excuse to go to Brockville!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“You MUST go here!!! SO GOOD!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I LOVE Tandoori Mint. Every time I have been there I have tried something different and I have always loved the menu items I chose.
The service is fantastic... They are just so nice! And the atmosphere is lovely. It seems very fresh and clean, always.
I love Indian food, and Tandoori Mint serves the best I have ever had! They have a lot of options, and the servers are happy to tell you about the menu and make suggestions based on your preferences.
I have been here a handful of times, and have nothing but rave reviews!

• Visited August 2013