“Good Indian Food, OK service in Brockville”
Review of Tandoori Mint

Tandoori Mint
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: New (July 2011) "Exotic Indian Cuisine" restaurant. Unfortunately, no website but the phone number is: 613-865-7518. Menu meals, buffet, catering, take out, large sitdown area.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My daughter and I were looking for something a little different during our stay in Brockville. We found Tandoori Mint. We like Indian food (lots of choices in the GTA). The food was good. The service was very slow but polite. One thing I did not like - we made 8pm reservations (apparently very late in Brockville). The staff were cleaning up and prepping for close down around us while we ate. We felt rushed to finish and leave ....after receiving slow service! Overall, I'd rate as a very average experience.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stopped at Tandoori Mint for lunch with friends when we were in Brockville for the Tall Ships 1812 Tour. All four of us love Indian food and we had a real treat with our meal at this restaurant. My husband and I enjoyed the butter chicken and a superb chicken biryani (it was just SO good). Our friends had the chicken korma and lamb vindaloo and said they were excellent as well. And we all had the garlic naan (yum).
Portion sizes are are large enough for sharing. Service was very friendly. We'll definitely stop by again when we're in Brockville (or get takeout on our way home from Kingston to Ottawa).

1  Thank Bijou-G
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Tandoori mint is great authentic and delicious Indian food!
When I told them about my gluten and dairy allergies they were so helpful and I had so much food to choose from, which is rare!
The service is great and they are very friendly and you get a ton of food!
If you haven't been there go!

3  Thank HannahLook
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The two sisters who run this restaurant told us that they do it for the love of cooking Indian cuisine, and their commitment was evident in the delicious meal that we had.
In our experience Indian desserts can be disappointing but we tried the Rasmalai which was a new and delightful experience in texture and flavour; try it!

1  Thank Milton047
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It is one of my favorites restaurants in Brockville. Excellent service, authentic indian food and I love the decoration!
I really recomended if your are in the City of the 1000 Islands.

1  Thank Gelines F