“Welcome to Brockville!”

Tandoori Mint
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: New (July 2011) "Exotic Indian Cuisine" restaurant. Unfortunately, no website but the phone number is: 613-865-7518. Menu meals, buffet, catering, take out, large sitdown area.
Brockville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Welcome to Brockville!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I started eating at this restaurant very soon after it opened. I was excited to have some international food diversity in Brockville where some of the restaurants have not changed their menus since 1985 (or 1955). For the first year, the choice was a buffet which was average. Now the evening menu provides fresh, wonderfully delicious and reasonably priced food. There is a good variety for vegetarians. The service has always been friendly and helpful. I love this new addition to the Brockville restaurant scene and bring visiting friends and family here whenever they are in town. The only downfall is that I'm tempted not to cook at home anymore!

Welcome Tandoori Mint to Brockville. I hope that you are here for many years to come.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank h0meagain

Parkhill, Canada
“Worth getting off the 401 for”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We've eaten here twice in the last month. The first time was by accident on our way back from vacation. (The restaurant down the street had a half-hour wait, so we happened upon the Tandoori Mint on our way along King St. looking for another place to eat).
The second time was on purpose - last night with my cousin. The three of us shared a great meal: the lamb vindaloo was hot enough for me. The butter chicken, the chick pea dish and the naan bread were delicious . We started with a shared vegetable platter. Great service, moderately entertaining Bollywood videos and nice ambience. Also immaculate washroom. Not sure when we will be back near Brockville, but if it's close to mealtime, we'll come here.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank LMGHarris
Prescott, Canada
“YUMMY !!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

A nice change of menu and food experience...reasonably priced, and good service.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank CRHeather
“Bland”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

the decor in this restaurant is very nice and the serive is very good. When my wife and I visited the only opton was the buffet. This was a disappointment. Whenever there is a buffet, freshness suffers. This was the case here. Additionally, the food was very bland and not at all spicy. Perhaps the largest caveat about this food is the fact that most dishes are cooked with cream and if you are allergic to cream then like my wife you will be bath-room bound a few hours later. There is nothing on the menu or other notices to warn you of this.
I would recommend to the management here that they lose the buffet (at least in the evening) and focus on more orthodox curry dishes, biryanis etc:. Oh and use cream sparingly on dishes with a note on the menu

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Grumpytwo
Canada
“I'm becoming a regular customer”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I love the Indian decor, and music and the staff are very friendly and accomodating. The food is delicious, and they are willing to work with you on food preference choices. They have switched from buffet to Thali (vegetarian or non-vegetarian) and you can also order off the menu. I ate there 3 times last week and may go for lunch, today.

• Visited June 2012