“Over view of the Travel Lodge”

Travelodge Brockville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brockville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New Hamburg, Canada
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I am going to start by saying that I think this Travelodge gets a bad wrap! I have been here for 5 days and nights due to weather and I am a single woman alone and every staff member I have encountered has been just amazing! I was in Brockville for a funeral.... they gave me a nice discount for that.... the breakfast was very good... more than a continental in my opinion. The bed was comfortable. The room was very clean. I wore white socks around for the first few hours and they were not dirty when I went to bed. Yes it is an older building in need of some repairs and upgrades... BUT the service was great, the room was clean, and the bed was comfy and the shower had great water pressure... I spent 5 days here. I was NOT disappointed. Thank you Brockville Travelodge!

Room Tip: If you have a hard time with stairs ask for a room on the first level.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Suzanne L
TravelodgeBrockville, Manager at Travelodge Brockville, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Valued Guest...We very much appreciate you taking the time to write a review about
your stay with us on Trip Advisor. On behalf of our entire team, please accept our sincere thanks for your kind comments. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you to our beautiful city.
Dartmouth
Reviewed December 31, 2013

What a dump. LukesDad761 is correct. It was the worst place I have ever stayed. Blood on the walls , dirty hand prints on the walls , holes in the carpets and walls, the sink was clogged , the beds were too small. They just cut off the head board to match the size of the bed and the night stand looks like it went through a bar fight and was just screwed back together.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
TravelodgeBrockville, Manager at Travelodge Brockville, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Firstly I would like to Thank-you for taking time to write a review of your stay with us. We sincerely value the feedback of our guests, be it positive or negative. Our sincere apologies that your stay was anything less than satisfactory. Please know your review will be discussed with the appropriate departments within the hotel. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. If your travels bring you back to our beautiful city, please call me personally to make your reservations.

Travelers are raving about these Brockville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockville
Comfort Inn
#4 of 6 in Brockville
1000 Islands B and B
1000 Islands B and B
#1 of 5 in Brockville

Been to Travelodge Brockville? Share your experiences!