“The overall stay was good, just the bedding was my concern...”

Travelodge Brockville
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brockville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Limehouse
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We enjoyed our short stay. Unfortunately we left before the breakfast was open - disappointing. We were told 6am but found out it was 7am on weekends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Shelley A, Manager at Travelodge Brockville, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for choosing Travelodge Brockville , we are delighted that you had a pleasant stay. I would like to apologize on behalf of the breakfast hours misinformation, and will speak directly to the front line staff in regards to the posted hours. We look forward to serving you again in the future should your travels bring you back through our beautiful city.
Orillia
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was the second time we stayed at your hotel. Front Desk staff are very welcoming and friendly. The rooms are clean and the breakfast offered a good variety and everything was fresh.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Shelley A, Manager at Travelodge Brockville, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to make this comment about your recent stay. Your kind comments will be shared with all staff here at the property.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2013

On February 16th, 2013 I telephoned the Travelodge in Brockville to make some reservations. My wife and I have stayed at this hotel for a number of years, generally with no problems. Upon answering the phone, Lindy, who was working the afternoon shift, was very helpful. I explained that I was bringing our neighbour on this trip and that we required two adjoining rooms. Sure, no problem and because we had stayed there prior, they have a record of my credit card number. I asked for a confirmation for the two rooms and confirmation came to my e-mail at 6:25 p.m. On the 21st when we got to the hotel around supper time, adjoining rooms were not available. I was most upset. The lady checking us in was Lindy the girl I had spoken to on the phone, but she did not let on that she was the one I had spoken to. I said fine, we would take the two rooms and I would deal this with the manager in the morning. When I inquired in the morning who was responsible for this screw up, they were more than accomodating and wanted to move us to another section of the hotel. I said that we would be fine where we were and would stay there for the next few days that we had booked. I inquired who was working the shift when I made reservations and found out it was the lady that had checked us in, no wonder her face was getting red but she did not let on that it was her screwup. Think in light of this, management at Travelodge should note a couple of things, if inexperienced help promise a request, then it should be tabled in stone. Another employee told me that they never make a request for reservations for adjoining rooms. If this is the case, then they need to let the customers know. This issue needs to be addressed and I am very unhappy over this situation. Eventually a reduction was made due to booking error, but this does not alter the fact that I had requested two rooms with adjoining door. I am very upset at this.

Room Tip: Short hallway is quieter, no elevator to the second floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 007Candyman
Shelley A, Manager at Travelodge Brockville, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to comment on Trip Advisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
Best Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockville
Comfort Inn
#4 of 6 in Brockville
1000 Islands B and B
1000 Islands B and B
#1 of 5 in Brockville

Been to Travelodge Brockville? Share your experiences!