“"Date night" dinner at Kelsey's in Brockville”

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in Brockville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I eat regularly at the Brockville Kelsey's Restaurant. It is part of our regular "date night" routine and while we have tried other local restaurants we always return to Kelsey's. We park the car once and walk between the Galaxy Theater and the restaurant. We also frequent Kelsey's in other locations while travelling but for some reason the one in Brockville is special. We have never experienced a meal or service that was anything less than perfection and appreciate the amazing efforts of Mark and his staff. In summer we enjoy the patio and as cold weather returns move inside. Occasionally I have had a business luncheon in the restaurant and the staff have always gone out of their way to find me a quiet location and super efficient service.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Kelsey's several times and it always the same, wonderful. From the minute u walk in the door u are greated w smiles and "welcome to Kelsey's"! The atmosphere is nice and welcoming and there is no bad seat in the house. The servers are all very professional and always aim to please, kind and again welcoming. The food is great, a nice variety, and prices are reasonable. It's a great place to bring the kids too, which I do, they love it especially the brownie bites that come with their kids meals. I live in Ogdensburg, NY which is about a half hour away. I come to Brockville every Monday for my daughters gymnastics and we just love it here.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Always a good meal here. We have been going to Kelsey's on Friday night for dinner for years and years.
Brandy at the bar makes the best Long Island Ice Tea's and when she spots myself and my wife she has my Richard's Red poured and a glass of Pino Grigio for my wife.
The owner Mark always has time to come over and say hello or give a nod if he's busy.
Our favorite server Cody always has a smile and big hello and treats us like gold.
All the staff is great , we love them all.

Just like Cheers , everyone knows your name.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

For a chain restaurant, Kelsey's was a delightful surprise with consistently good menu items for all of our group and good value. The staff were friendly and accommodating. We would return!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I wasn't that happy with the menu. It had a lot to offer people who don't mind nothing but fried foods. After 10 minutes of looking and wonder if I made a mistake choosing Kelsey's, I finally order the fried halibut sandwich. At least it wasn't greasy and the fish was soft not over cooked. Only reason I chose to eat there was because we were running out of places to try. I won't be back unless they can accommodate me by offering something that isn't fried. I know they want to cook fast but baked or broiled items need to be added for people watching their weight and health.

1  Thank Tara-Rae L