I have stayed in almost all the hotels in Brockville while visiting from Ottawa for business, and it was a huge treat to stay in a brand new hotel, albeit a bit overpriced for Brockville ($140)
My room was on the front side of the hotel (not backing on to Highway 401) and I found it quiet, with the exception of hearing a toilet flush in another room.
It was very clean, flat screen TV on the wall was nice, new computer available in the main lobby, pleasant service at Reception, and the breakfast bar (included in the rate) offered up pre-cooked eggs and sausages, cereals, bagels, yoghurt, etc…
It was also more secure than the Days Inn for example. You need your room key to get in to the side entrances to the hotel. Anyone can walk into the side entrance at the Days Inn.
I will definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Brockville's newest hotel. We feature 80 guest rooms with a wide variety of suites. Each room is equipped with 42" televisions, iron/board, coffee maker, hair dryer, high-speed internet and free local calls. Our suites also include a kitchenette with mini fridge and microwave, as well as a sitting area with a pullout sofa. Hotel amenities include business centre, indoor pool with hot tub, fitness room and guest laundry room. Remember to start your day off right with our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brockville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Brockville
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brockville Ontario