“a great idea that doesn't fly for me”
Review of Keystorm Pub

Keystorm Pub
Ranked #29 of 91 Restaurants in Brockville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Brockville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a great idea that doesn't fly for me”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Service very slow and not particularly pleasant. The menu was limited and the food was not worth the wait.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Catherine O

Ottawa, Canada
“Won't return”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I visited Keystorm for the first time recently and won't return. When we first walked in the place looked very unorganized and run down. There was speakers and some other equipment piled up against one wall and two whole tables taken up just by condiment baskets. If I was the owner I wouldn't want this stuff just laying around in the open and it appears as it there had been some tables taken out of the dining area (we sat at the only table that was there in the middle of a good sized area). Very strange.

When the waitress came over she asked if we want menus. What kind of question is that? Of course we do! We didn't sit at the bar, we were in the dining area. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and my mother ordered the soup. She said the soup wasn't bad but I did not like the pulled pork sandwich. The menu said the BBQ sauce was tangy but it was TOO tangy. I could barely eat it.

The service is very poor. Our waitress didn't smile even once and seemed ticked off the whole time. And when we were finished our meals waiting for the check I guess the waitress preferred to gossip in the corner instead of bringing us our bill. Conversations like that within earshot of customers is in very poor taste.

After dinner I was speaking with the manager of a business close to Keystorm and he advised that he won't even recommend it to his customers anymore when they ask where to eat in Brockville. This restaurant needs to shape up or convert to just a bar.

• Visited October 2012
Brockville
“Good Irish Pub”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The map shown on the review page is incorrect. It isn't even Brockville'
Brockville's Keystorm Pub is a friendly community interested pub. The food is good too.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank sherdaveBrockville
Toronto, Canada
“Great Wings!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went with a friend and his Divemates... I had the Honey Garlic Chicken Wings with a side of fries... Everything was awesome, super tasty wings and fantastic fries! My friend had a burger, I tried a bit of it and it seemed a little too salty for my liking (and he didn't add any himself, that's the way it came).

Visited June 2012
Brockville, Canada
“Great spot drinks & platters”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I like the Keystorm because of it's proximity to home, the food and service are great. We go there for drinks on hot days, sit on the terrace and take in the view of downtown. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012