“Great Italian food”

Description: Authentic Italian cuisine in a timeless ambiance
Oakville, Canada
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Good food and wine. Room for the whole family. Good wine. Don't like that I can't submit il. Have said more

Visited August 2014

Ontario, Canada
“Good food”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Recently my wife and I had the opportunity to go here for Dinner . It is a little pricey , but the food was good, our service was great, However, I can see when it gets busy why service may be slow. It is a popular restaurant and we went there because of the reputation they have in the community. I would go back .

• Visited July 2014
Ontario, Canada
“Best pizza!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I came to this restaurant quite some time ago, perhaps seven years ago, and I ordered the pizza, which was fabulous.
We came here again and I ordered the pizza and it was still great. Probably the best pizza I have had. Definitely recommend it.

Portions
- the size of the pizza was good, but if you have normal sized kids, one pizza would be good for two kids

Definitely would go out of my way to come to this restaurant again.

• Visited June 2014
Toronto
“Dinner at Mamma Maria's”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

4 us had dinner at Mamma Maria's this weekend. We have been to many restaurants in Chatham but this was the only one that was very busy so would recommend reservations if you plan on going as we saw diners being turned away at the door.

Food was great. We started with the bruschetta which was very good. 2 of us had the salmon and 2 of us had pasta. All entrees were fresh, made to order and portions were generous. Entrees came with choice of soup or salad and bread. Unless you are a VERY big eater, an appetizer is really not necessary as none of us could finish everything.

This is not a place for a quiet romantic dinner though...many large groups and noise level is very high. Not an issue for us that night though...we would definitely return.

Visited July 2014
London, Canada
“Slow service”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The food was certainly good but the pace of the service was very slow. We spent far too long waiting for our food. We had made a reservation but when we arrived, they seemed unprepared for us and had to put two table together to seat the five of us.

• Visited July 2014