“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine in a timeless ambiance
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was with a large group of colleagues and shared several pizzas, including the dessert pizza (which was a new thing for me). Enjoyed everything, and the staff even prepared a special pizza for those who had dietary restrictions. Very friendly service and good prices.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This restaurant is never consistent; some day's the foods great and others its terrible! Today was a terrible day as the salad seemed old/watery and the chicken parmesan was burnt/had a hair in the breading. The outdoor seating area was also dirty (a pile of ants were eating food beside my foot) and the waitress just flipped the dirty/wet table cloth over for us. Honestly, I don't think I'd go back, and I don't recommend it.

1  Thank kittycat008
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I took my husband here for his 50th birthday. He described the mushroom soup as the best he's ever tasted. He couldn't stop raving about it. He had salmon with veggies. He described the sauce as the tastiest he's ever tasted. He would have loved to have licked his plate afterwards if no one was around. Our server was excellent, very kind and knowlegable. The only thing my husband complained about was the lack of lighting. He needed sun light to see the menu. Our overall experience was excellent. This restaurant is on the pricy side so we'll probably come back for a special occasion in 2014.

1  Thank Lauralee44
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Ordered the Halibut...$35
Not only did the server fail to tell me that they leave the bones in. (only place I have eaten halibut that does this) but it was room temperature when it came out and my first bite led to me chomping down on a bone. I could have went to Fricks fish and chips down the road and gotten the same size piece of halibut for $6 .... Next to my fish was HALF....yes HALF of a potato cut into 2 quarters to make it seem like more along with a side of mxed veggies that obviously sat in a steamer all day long. Your definitely paying to sit in the atmosphere which ill admit is very nice...but also very dark. your not paying for quality food or portions because 10 chances to 1 some high school kids cooked the last meal I ate there.

$35 would have gotten me 5 pieces of halibut and a large fry down the road...sure its deep fried but its still better than here.

1  Thank C D
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Hubby and I went for our anniversary. We got these, and they were frozen in the middle? The rest of our meal was OK, not what I expected from a "fine dinning" restaurant. The potatoes tasted like they came out of a bag as well, definitely not home made.

1  Thank Danielle0968