“Our first choice In Chatham”

Mamma Maria's Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian cuisine in a timeless ambiance
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Beautiful "courtyard" setting, and it is always busy, so best to book ahead. Extensive Italian menu, and we have never been disappointed. The only thing that stops me diving this an excellent rating, is that depending on the server, I sometimes feel I am being condescended too

2  Thank Miketupperville

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We were in Chatham for a concert and stopped in to Maria's for a meal. Service was impeccable and the food was excellent. I had their strip steak special, cooked to perfection. My wife had the Veal Marsala, also prepared exceptionally. They were full that night but managed to squeeze us in, and yet we never felt rushed. We would recommend restaurant highly. Prices were reasonable for the quality of the meal.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

the restaurant was busy and reservations recommended. A bit noisy and slow service but worth the wait if you are not in a hurry.
Good value for the money

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We came here for our anniversary and had top notch service and food! Thanks Marro for a little taste of the new menu! We will be back :) Thank you

1  Thank Axixi
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I am often in Chatham for work and I always try to get here for dinner. Always a great experience...great food, good wine list and great people. I also like how flexible thay can be,,,I was just there and could not decide which special of the day to have...so the combined them and I enjoyed both...can't beat that!!