Chatham Breakfast House-Churrascaria Steak House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Chatham
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have eaten breakfast, lunch & supper at this restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed every meal. The presentation is always top notch and the ambience is of a high- end place. The service is welcoming & timely. I highly recommend eating here. Tim.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Timothy P

Chatham, Canada
“Group Gathering”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our group of 25+ ladies enjoyed lunch here recently. I think their service has improved since my last visit. They serve excellent fish and chips. We were seated in the more private room in the back which is great for privacy and conducive to conversation. The waitress was also very friendly and accommodating.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 27Nana27
Chatham, Canada
“Great Take Away an Added Bonus”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant has been the best in Chatham for a long time. I have eaten there many times and been at catered events as well. This past weekend I was at a birthday party for a friends special birthday and her husband bought food from there to take away. Awesome! Now the restaurant is a true Triple Threat! Way to go!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank unclespike18116
Chatham
“Excellent food and decor”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We sometimes go here after church. It is always very busy but we seldom have to wait. They have an extensive breakfast menu and a few other items. I often order the "healthy fritata" which is wonderful. My husband orders other breakfast items which are also very good. The servers are friendly and efficient. The dinners are also delicious with the same great service.

1 Thank jehorney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Continuing education dinner”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant was easily able to accommodate our group of ~20 in their back meeting room. Maggie and the other servers were very friendly and attentive. The appetizers, meal and dessert were all fantastic. I had a stuffed free range chicken dish. It was delicious. Chef Machado and his staff never fail to impress.
The restaurant is clean and tastefully decorated like a Portuguese Churrascaria.
This is easily one of my favorite restaurants in Chatham.

• Visited May 2014