“Intriguing breakfast; felt like I was on vacation” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chilled Cork Restaurant and Lounge

Chilled Cork Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chatham, Ontario
“Intriguing breakfast; felt like I was on vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was very impressed with breakfast the other day. The New England breakfast was good quality and quantity for a fair price. We especially liked the ham. The eggs Benedict was intriguing, tasted great, and although a smaller quantity of food, side orders were cheap. I would recommend toast or potatoes on the side of this meal. The inside of the restaurant is beautiful and makes you feel like you are on vacation from Chatham.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Chatham, Canada
“Dissapointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Being one of Chatham's finer restaurants I was dissapointed by both the food and the service. We waited a long time between courses and I know everything is cooked to order but the waits between courses was more than 1/2 hr. Far to long. We never went back.

1 Thank BridgetD710
Chatham, Canada
“Fresh ingredients, awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I love the fresh food. Everything is prepared with care and attention to detail. Excellent food. Of course, next to Retro Suites Hotel is a bonus!!

Visited December 2012
Canada
“Really Enjoyed our Christmas Eve here!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Took our family out for dinner on Christmas Eve, and had a lovely time!
Service was fantastic. Our server was a young man, and I can't remember his name right now .. but he was terrific! An excellent server with a wonderful personality!
We sat by the fireplace, very warm, inviting, and comfortable. I had my first Chocolate Martini there, which was delicious!
The Food was also delicious, and we will definately be back! An enjoyable evening!

• Visited December 2012
Chatham
“I like it hot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you like your meals kicked up a notch then try their Cajun chicken panini. For my side I chose their onion rings which comes with habanero aoili.It certainly satisfied my heat craving.

• Visited January 2013