Review of Harvey's

Add it.
Ranked #92 of 140 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: 100% Canadian since 1959, we have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Each and every burger is charbroiled to perfection at 600°F on an open-flame grill.The rest is up to you, we let you choose from a selection of fresh toppings just the way you want it, right in front of you. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My daughter has gotten to the age where she has started to like more than just ketchup on her burgers so I decided to go to Harveys for the first time in years so she could choose her toppings.

I use to go there often, and pretty much stopped when they changed from Coke products to Pepsi products. It was fairly busy when we went but not chaotic. Unfortunately not only was the service unfriendly the burger itself was a lot different then I remember. There was certainly none of the flame-grilled flavour I remember so well and if anything our burgers were undercooked a little because there seemed to be a big rush to get the food out the door rather than prepare it properly.

When I asked for lots of tomatoes the staff member put two half size tomatoes on my burger. I guess having disinterested teenagers working I shouldn't be surprised. Whatever the reasons our mediocre experience means we won't be going back.

2  Thank Lebrocq17