“BEST FOOD IN TOWN”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have eating here many times over the years. I still say best pizza and wings in town and many more great items on the menu.

There are newer reviews for Andy's Place

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Andy's has a great varied menu for all tastes. Service is fast, friendly, and the atmosphere is family friendly. This is a busy little restaurant. Worth the visit for any meal.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you like Meat Lover`s Pizza, Andy`s Place does the best in town. It`s better to eat it at the restaruant than order out. Best panzerotti in town too! Very affordable and a great place to bring your kids.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We went to Andie's Place tonight for dinner, and it was really busy, but we never waited long for anything, and the waitress Pam was amazing!! She went above and beyond as a waitress, was kind and made us feel welcome, even when my 5 year old spilled her chocolate milk all over the table and she had to stop to help us clean it up, she was in great spirits! It's a rare thing to see in the food industry, I know the job is tiring, I've been there.. but this lady did not show it! The food was top notch and very reasonable! Thank you for a great dining experience!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Use to come here all the time when I lived in Chatham. Anytime I come back to Chatham now I come here. I think they have the best French fries ever, and I've tried a lot. They are your typical old fashion tasting French fries, crispy on the outside and tender in the middle. Their chicken wings are so good. We also like the panzerotti, you cannot go wrong with the food. The place could use a fresh new look though. The price is also really good if your watching your pocket book. I highly recommend this place. Great diner atmosphere.