All reviews chilled cork one of a kind different theme high ceilings themed rooms downtown chatham unique experience beautiful hotel banquet hall wet bar log cabin their website attached restaurant presidential suite art pieces cowboy room fun place to stay
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I’ve never seen a hotel so unique. From all of the memorabilia in the hallways to the winding hallways to our uniqe room and the great complimentary breakfast.
The front desk was polite and the room was SPOTLESS.

Sadly we did not find much to do in the downtown Chatham area as everything closed down around 6:30 on a Monday night.

If we see ourselves in this area again we will defiantly stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
THotelManager2016, Manager at Retro Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We truly appreciate your support, and will look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back. Your Experience starts now!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We had a great stay at this beautiful hotel. We wandered the halls enjoying all the nooks and seeing the interesting art and vintage pieces on display. It is very clean and maintained. It was also very quiet. No long halls with people walking by with echoing voices. I will definitely go back.

Room tip: Every room is different. We were in the Santa Fe with soaring ceilings and bright tiles and the bathroom was amazing.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to detail your feedback to us. It truly sounded like you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We were delighted to read the various reasons why you loved your experience with us. We very much appreciate your kind words of support, and will look forward to the next occasion to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently had our wedding reception at the Retro Suites. We honestly could not have enjoyed it more. They made the planning very easy and that was with some last minute changes we had to make. During the wedding the service was extremely prompt. They did a wonderful job with bringing people their plated meals as well as coming back to remove the plates. Everything was seamless. We had some guests, myself included, that had some dietary requirements. Those were all met without a problem so it was nice to not have to worry about those guests as they could have something to eat in each one of the courses.

In addition to the reception the rooms were great. We had a good amount of family there and they really enjoyed checking out each other’s rooms. All the rooms that I was in were clean and were all really good size.

We are truly thankful for the help they provided in making our wedding a bit less stressful. Gena was wonderful to work with. My wife was concerned she was sending too many emails but Gena was very supportive and was great to work with. My wife said that Gena alleviated a lot of her stresses relating to the reception which means I also owe a big thank you to Gena.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
THotelManager2016, Manager at Retro Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Gena is truly an asset to have on our team! It was our pleasure to have hosted your wedding and your guests. We look forward to the opportunity to see you both again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding at the retro suites and it was AMAZING no problems what so ever!! I honestly couldn’t believe how easy they made it for us on our big day. I would highly recommend going there even just for a night to anyone, each room is so unique. The food is WONDERFUL! Getting down to the point is I honestly cannot thank them for everything that they’ve done for my husband and I

Trip type: Traveled with family
THotelManager2016, Manager at Retro Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank-you for your review. We are so glad that you selected Retro Suites as the backdrop to your big day. It was our absolute pleasure to host your wedding. Our staff strives every day to ensure our guests have a wonderful experience at our property. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. It really means a lot to me and to everyone on our staff.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

We were in town for a wedding and stayed at this beautiful hotel for a couple of nights. I had to make a few adjustments to the room booking multiple times (my doing, not the hotels) so we got to experience a couple of rooms, plus viewed other guests rooms - all lovely! Big tubs, lovely showers, kitchenettes etc We also ate at the hotel for the wedding reception and then had brunch the next morning at the Chilled Cork - all great food, coffee and drink. All the staff were very pleasent - front desk staff were awesome!
Can't recommend it enough!
Thanks for a great stay!

Room tip: no room is the same!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
THotelManager2016, Manager at Retro Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank-you for your glowing review of Retro Suites & Chilled Cork restaurant and lounge. It was our pleasure to host you as our guest. Your review is additional proof why Retro Suites is the #1 choice for wedding venues in the area. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Your experience starts now!