“Great lunch at Midori's”
Review of Midori Sushi

Midori Sushi
Ranked #34 of 139 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

3 of us had an all you can eat lunch at Midori Sushi this past weekend. Priced right @ $12.95 each, the sushi was fresh and well made although their selection was not as extensive as other sushi restaurants we have been to in Toronto.

Service was friendly and efficient. The restaurant is surprising big as it goes back quite a ways. Decor was pretty basic but clean. Not the type of place you go to for atmosphere but definitely good sushi at a good price.

We were there mid afternoon and the place was pretty busy so that is also telling. There is also viet food eg pho, choice of meat with vermicelli etc on the menu if you don't want all you can eat sushi. I saw that other diners went for this option and everyone seemed happy with their food.

I would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

First of all let me tell you I have been to this restaurant a few times, the food is good is here..I particularly like the summer rolls and its the only place in Chatham that I know of that offers these rolls. The problem is this, they are not offered on the all you can eat menu because they are considered Thai or Vietnemese. Now the problem we had today was my husband wanted the all you can eat menu, I did not. I wanted summer rolls and beef pho. That was not possible because we either had to both order off the menu or both get the all you can eat. They would not let me get what I wanted if he was getting the all you can eat. In the past we have done this before, why the change now I don't know. In the end we decided on the all you can eat, then changed our minds and left and went to Sakura sushi on Lacroix, their Tom Yum soup is the best, and one soup that Midori does not offer. Will I go back, most likely, just for an order of summer rolls to go...not to mention that the service was extremely slow today as well

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I have been there now three times (will be four shortly), and we absolutely love it! This is the only place I will eat sushi. Always great service, we always tip highly because they are so genuine.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I own a business just down the road and go here all the time. The people are great and the food is perfect every time. I wish I could pick out one extraordinary meal but happily they are always great! Best bang for the buck for sushi in Chatham

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The sushi was definitely good, and there are a lack of options in Chatham, but Midori Sushi isn't that amazing compared to food available in larger urban areas.