“Would recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Chatham
“Would recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn, Chatham for one night while in town. The room was very clean, the bed and pillows very comfortable, bathroom was also clean and the shower had great water pressure. I didn't make it down for breakfast in time, but knowing that breakfast was offered with the room, is very convenient. The staff was friendly and inviting and answered all the questions that I had. I would stay at the Comfort Inn, Chatham again and would recommend it to anyone who needs a place to stay in Chatham.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Beaver Bank
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Stayed at this Comfort Inn for 6 nights this month. First about the hotel. Our room was clean, quiet and well supplied. The towels are thick and like to soak up water, I thought they were great. The complimentary breakfast is basic but is more than sufficient to start your day. The usual baked goods, waffles, and hard boiled eggs, yogurt and fresh fruit. The breakfast room is on the small side but did not pose a problem. It is kept clean and well supplied by the ladies that work there. There is a slightly strong chemical smell in the stair wells which I suspect is the cleaner and it is also in the bathrooms, but less so than the stairwells, but it does dissipate. But let me restate, this place is clean. I found the beds to be firm, too firm for me, but that is a personal choice. THis Inn is located at the intersection of two busy roads, but it did not seem to bother us. If you are sensitive to road noise, ask for a room at the rear which overlooks their back parking area and a small green area. Now for the staff, every staff member we encountered were courteous, friendly and helpful, simply put I can not say enough good words about these great folks. Would I stay there again, absolutely.

Room Tip: If you like it quiet, ask for a room at the rear.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ametsound
Buffalo Prairie, Il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

The employees where nice. Room was clean and nice decorated. Reasonable price. Good selection on breakfast foods.Close to Reasturants and Target shopping store. Would stay here again. Too bad not all Comfort Innsare like this one.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rtjjeda7
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Attended a wedding in Chatham this past weekend and stayed at the Comfort Inn. Nicole, the woman at the front desk who first greeted us was very polite and efficient. Our room was impressively clean and the continental breakfast the next morning was delicious. The woman in charge of the breakfast (can't remember her name) was so sweet and helpful. I found the lobby and hallways to be very clean as well.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and parked our car close to the entrance closest to our room. Don'...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Natalie8452
Quebec City, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had a nice stay in Comfort Inn last month. The clerk went out of her way to help us with our Internet connection and my computer. I went down with my laptop and she could help me even though everything was in French in my computer and it was saying all kinds of funny stuff. She was very fast too, very effective.

I used this hotel several times and it was just as comfortable and clean as the other times. There are many restaurants nearby. The hotel is by Arby's and Tim Horton's is just on the other side of the street. I had dinner in ''Swiss Chalet'', a two-minute drive from the hotel, which I highly recommend. Very good food, excellent fast service and cheaper than St-Hubert restaurant in Québec.

We slept really well and the continental breakfast was great with waffle machine and fresh fruit. Good variety.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sarah L
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I was traveling with a large school group of 12-13 year old students.This is a clean, well stocked hotel. The staff goes out of their way to make guests feel welcome and cared for. While everyone that works here is extraordinary, I want to shout out to front desk clerk, Ron, who drove me 2 miles out of his way after he was off of work so that I could purchase refreshments for my group. Also, Sarah, took special care to make sure our air conditioning was working . Thank you for a wonderful trip...and as always the breakfast is superb.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Boom Boom S
Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Comfort Inn at Richmond street in Chatham had great location for things planned while in Chatham. It was exceptionally clean , friendly staff, very helpful in recommending restaurants and we will be returning here on our return visit. The only negative is there wifi capabilities which I have already received an e mail that they r in process of upgrading their system.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank DRBJL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chatham
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chatham South
#2 of 2 in Chatham
Days Inn Wallaceburg
Days Inn Wallaceburg
#1 of 1 in Wallaceburg

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!