“Bad Food Bad Service Bad People”
Review of Square Boy Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Square Boy Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I called Square Boys this summer for some late night munchies. We called 3 hours before close, so it wasn't like we were making them go out of their way. The guy that answered the phone gave me attitude, like I was making him do extra work by calling. It sounded like he was reading something, as he was not very attentive to our conversation. After prying a "deal" out of him for $19.99 for a bigfoot pizza, he asked if it was delivery or pick up. When I told him "delivery" he said, "Oh, in that case it will be $31.95."
I hung up. What a sorry excuse for a restaurant.
I've had the pizza there many times in the past. It's cheap, skimpy on the toppings, and the sauce has got to be the worst I've tasted....good garlic bread, though.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

It's just poor food. I don't even think the people in here have ever made a good pizza in their lives. :(

1  Thank CelesteK74
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cobourg, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Yummy pizza, but still not the best.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook