We spent five nights in January at the Woodlawn while visiting family, and can't wait to go back. From the first moment the service was excellent. All the staff we met went out of their way to make sure we were always comfortable. The building has been lovingly restored and the room was beautiful. The bed was enormous and of excellent quality. Breakfast consisted of a lovely cold buffet, which was imaginatively served, and varied every day, along with hot dishes made to your order. The restaurant is excellent, and the wine cellar is outstanding. When we expressed interest in Canadian wine (we live in Europe) we were immediately offered a tour of the wine cellar, which we gratefully accepted! All in all, great value for money. A perfect combination of feeling 'home away from home' with all the comforts and services you'd expect from a large luxury hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cobourg's Historic District and close to the waterfront, the historic Woodlawn Inn opened its doors in 1988 and today has twenty generously appointed guest rooms. The Woodlawn Inn is perfect for romantic retreats, girl’s getaways, small weddings and business meetings. The highly regarded Woodlawn Inn dining room is open to the public for intimate dinners or for large weddings of up to 100 guests. Within walking distance, there are day-spas, historic homes, shops and one of the most picturesque downtowns in Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Woodlawn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlawn Hotel Cobourg
- The Woodlawn Inn Cobourg, Ontario