Nice inn.staff very welcoming .we had an upgraded room which was up a long and steep staircase .room was large and well furnished.matress was hard and uncomfortable ,foam pillows(recommend getting down pillows and down duvet for a better experience), had dinner in the dining room ,food was quite nice .cost 260$for four which include about three drinks but no expensive bottle of wine .convenient location to walk into downtown coburg.I find Ontario very expensive compared to similar us small towns in the Midwest .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Cobourg's Historic District and close to the waterfront, the historic Woodlawn Inn opened its doors in 1988 and today has twenty generously appointed guest rooms. The Woodlawn Inn is perfect for romantic retreats, girl’s getaways, small weddings and business meetings. The highly regarded Woodlawn Inn dining room is open to the public for intimate dinners or for large weddings of up to 100 guests. Within walking distance, there are day-spas, historic homes, shops and one of the most picturesque downtowns in Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Woodlawn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlawn Hotel Cobourg
- The Woodlawn Inn Cobourg, Ontario