“A truly magical, inspirational and relaxing...”
The view from Cornish Hollow Road
Newly renovated kitchen; any chefs dream!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The view from Cornish Hollow Road
Newly renovated kitchen; any chefs dream!
Harvest table dining room that comfortably seats 12 (you can always squeeze in more)
Master bedroom with windows facing east (sunrise)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
excarnie
“A truly magical, inspirational and relaxing weekend away”
Reviewed February 6, 2019 for a stay in February 2019

I attended a career coaching weekend at Sam's farm and it was chicken soup for the soul. It was the perfect environment to allow me to relax, unplug and be present and in the moment. Margaret James was my coach for the weekend and she did a brilliant job of guiding reflection and enabling me to rediscover who I really am and what inspires me. I feel that the combination of the serenity of the farm and the TLC I received as their guest and pupil, has given me the inner strength and courage to GO FOR IT and be my best self for my next chapter in my career and in life. Can't thank you enough ladies!

Date of stay: February 2019
Feb 8, 2019
Carolyn, kudos to you for taking the initiative to come to our Next Chapter Long Weekend. You put your heart and soul into the weekend and your hard work will definitely pay off. Thank you for your kind words about the farm and your experience. I can't wait to see what your future holds.
I hope we can get together again soon to brainstorm together.
Lisa M
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 27, 2019 for a stay in January 2019

A beautiful, relaxing place to stay. Sam Campbell is a wonderful host who makes sure all your needs are met. Sitting by the fire watching the horses is so calming and definitely rejuvenating. A beautiful old farm house with beautiful upgrades.

Jan 28, 2019
Lisa, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure hosting you & your girlfriends at Cobblestone Farm Retreat. I look forward to having you visit again soon.
Gail M
“Wonderful Retreat-Like Stay”
Reviewed January 25, 2019 for a stay in January 2019

My friend and I needed a little R&R and thought this Farm looked like a wonderful place to relax and unwind. We were not disappointed. Our hostess Sam was very gracious and went above and beyond what we expected from a B&B. Our beds were comfortable and clean, the wood stove was a great treat to sit beside while reading or enjoying our wine and the meals Sam provided where delicious!
We also loved the Fieldstone spa a short drive away. This was a great little retreat for us. We felt completely spoiled!

We are animal lovers and really enjoyed the horses at the farm as well as Sam's small dog Marley who I miss already. The home is lovely, full of character and extremely well kept. We would be thrilled to return here and have every intention of doing so!

Jan 26, 2019
Gail, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you return soon. Marley is definitely missing all the extra love she received while you were here. Stay warm out there!
Margaret...
Toronto, Canada
“Peaceful, relaxing, dream 💖 I had the best birthday of my lifetime 💖”
Reviewed January 9, 2019 for a stay in January 2019

Welcoming and friendly. I felt like at home. Charming and magical farm in a quiet location but not far from a beach and small picturesque towns. Horses, dogs, chickens, beehives and forest nearby. What else do yo need for happiness? Certainly it made my happiest birthday ever.

Jan 10, 2019
Margaret, I am so honoured you choose Cobblestone Farm for your birthday getaway. It was a pleasure meeting you, Martin and Madame Curie (best dog name ever!). I hope we can host you all again soon.
Explore52...
“Absolutely Amazing Winter Getaway Package!”
Reviewed January 9, 2019 for a stay in January 2019

My friend and I recently booked the winter getaway package offered through Cobblestone Farm and it was beyond anything we had hoped. An idyllic country setting, easily accessed off the 401...charming farmhouse...incredibly renovated kitchen. Topped only by the warmth and welcome offered by our host, Sam C. She was extremely helpful in answering our questions prior to booking and then welcomed us, keeping our special dietary needs in mind, with delicious homemade soup and an incredible charcuterie and cheese platter. And a wonderful wood fire. Her home is lovely, with charming decor, and comfortable rooms. The package included spa treatments at the nearby, and similarly charming Fieldstone Spa, where we were also warmly welcomed and made comfortable. The delicious meal provided at Gusto Trattoria in nearby Port Hope, in a table that allowed us to gaze at the river, was also a lovely experience, with lovely staff. Being served a fantastic breakfast by Sam, using her own farm’s fresh eggs was a special start to each day at Cobblestone Farm. As was a great modern shower. Getting to meet Sam’s horses and see the barn was an added treat. All in all it was an incredible and amazing experience that I would highly recommend. In addition, as spa novices we felt welcomed and pampered and can’t wait to try more treatments. And how great that we met and supported amazing women entrepreneurs, especially ones committed to supporting their local community....all while indulging ourselves in self care. Thank you Sam. We hope to return!

Your age range 35-49
Jan 11, 2019
Ladies, thank you so very much for your kind words and support. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you and I hope to see you back again very soon.
Until then, all the best for a great start to 2019!
Catherine...
“The perfect setting for a weekend retreat”
Reviewed September 24, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I was very fortunate to take part in a 3 day retreat at Cobblestone farm. The setting was perfect for the retreat. The house and property are beautiful, the rooms very comfortable. There is a brand new gorgeous kitchen. You can wander around the property and enjoy various spaces including several decks, nice gardens, lots of land and the barn with the horses. The road nearby offers great opportunities for walking and cycling. Above all, the host Sam is an amazing person. You feel immediately welcome and at ease in her company. And she is a fantastic cook too! I highly recommend Cobblestone Farm for a restful weekend, vacation or retreat.

Date of stay: September 2018
Sep 25, 2018
Cathy, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure having you here for the retreat and I look forward to having you visit again soon.
Vacation1...
“Amazing place to relax and enjoy true country living”
Reviewed September 24, 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Cobblestone Farm is the farm you always wish you had. Beautifully decorated with a lovely touch. Great for family getaways or girls-weekend. We enjoyed the horses and peace and quiet. Sam is wonderful host and you couldn't ask for a better location. It's beautiful in the summer, but especially beautiful in the fall and winter.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2017
Sep 25, 2018
Nicole, I'm so glad we were able to host you last fall and I'm thrilled you enjoyed the farm so much. I look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Canada.
Sam
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing