I stayed here with a friend for one night when we travelled to Cochrane on The Northlander train. The location is ideal as it is right in the train station. The lobby is very sparse and functional as it is the waiting room of the station for Ontario Northland buses and trains. The room was basic but comfortable and seemed very clean. The restaurant attached to the inn/station was good with hearty breakfasts available. If I were to visit Cochrane again, I would certainly consider staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to take advantage of our exceptional northern hospitality by staying at the Station Inn during your travels to and through Cochrane, Ontario. We are pleased to welcome overnight guests at the Station Inn, which is conveniently co-located with our train and motor coach station, the departure point for the Polar Bear Express train and several motor coach routes.The Station Inn has 23 modern, deluxe rooms, each featuring the following amenities:-A four-piece bath -Cable television -Complimentary in-room Keurig coffee and tea -Iron and ironing board -Individually controlled heating and air conditioning; and -High-speed wireless Internet service available in all rooms Guests enjoy access to our sauna, as well as complimentary parking for both vehicles (plug-ins available) and snowmobiles (with lock-up).In addition, guests have access to the following services, subject to additional charges:-An on-site, full service restaurant -Fax and photocopy service; and -A meeting facility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your The Station Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Station Hotel Cochrane
- The Station Inn Cochrane, Ontario