“fun”

North Adventure Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Cochrane
Reviewed July 3, 2012

had a good time, General Manager, Vijay Sharma was very welcoming and helpful, made our trip very enjoyable!! thank you

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Hello Cindy,
Thank you for your very encouraging words. We take a great pride in our service and our guest comfort. I hope all your wedding party enjoyed their stay with us and look forward to seeing you once again at the North Adventure Inn soon. Please let me know if I could be of any service.
Thank you again!

Vijay

Reviewed May 19, 2012

The service was the best, the rooms were very clean and fresh smelling. The very best of customer service. I would highly recommend this place to stay. We were traveling from Nova Scotia to Alberta and this was the best hotel so far. Cannot wait to come back and stay in the igloo and the granddaughter loved the helicopter in the back field!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy D
northadventureinn, General Manager at North Adventure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Hi Nancy,
I am glad that your road trip went well. I want to THANK YOU for your encouraging words. I still remember excitement on your granddaughter's face once she saw the helicopter behind the Igloos. That look was priceless. Nancy, we thrive for the highest standard of SERVICE to our Guests. We believe in doing our best to make our guest’s stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to The North Adventure Inn.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Great location, great service! Great prices! Service with a smile, all my needs were met and exceeded. the jacuzzi was amazing and the beds in the loft were so comfy. I am going to tell all my friends and family to stay! Cant wait to get back for another stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
northadventureinn, General Manager at North Adventure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Good Day Monique,
Thank you so very much for your great comments! I appreciate it.
Let me know of your next visit so I can ensure that your stay is as great as this one.
Thank you again.
Vijay

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We had a great experience! The staff was very pleasant and I was shown my room before I checked to ensure it was what I was expecting, which it was. The room was clean and fresh smelling and the jacuzzi tub was great. I am looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
northadventureinn, General Manager at North Adventure Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Hello A.S.
Thank you for your very encouraging words. We, the new management team at the North Adventure Inn strive for guest satisfaction, and service with a SMILE. We will go an extra mile to ensure that we meet your expectations. Your repeated stay with us is much appreciated. Thank you for your patronage! See you soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Arrived late at night. The manager was very accomading at such a late hour to show me the room. The room had a loft bed, fireplace. Very comfortable, clean, and very helpful staff. I was on business, and manager convinced me to stay for the weekend. Very calm and peaceful.

Only property I've seen with igloo accomadations, Those igloos looked perfect for northern Ontario. Manager gave me a tour of the igloos and they we're full of modern amenities, bathroom, kitchenette, including heated floors. This winter, i will return with my snowmobile this winter.

Room Tip: ask for loft suite
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded September 30, 2015

As of Sept 1 2016 , the North Adventure Inn is under new management and I can Guarantee you that our rooms are some of the cleaness in the business. We are working countless hours at trying to meet all our the precious concerns left by customers that had stayed here before. Unfortunately all comments left here before sept 1 2015. does not apply to new management . We are local management now and take great pride at making our customers feel at home, As well as providing them with the cleaness room possible. Have a nice winter. The new management

Reviewed April 7, 2012

My wife and i stayed in the honeymoon suite the weekend of March 23rd. The loft bedroom was a nice touch away from the living room. The jacuzzi and fireplace were so romantic and relaxing. The new manager was very professional, courteous and helpful. We will definitely be back this summer.

Room Tip: Definitely go for honeymoon suite with jacuzzi
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded September 30, 2015

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Nice staff, slept well. Rooms were well heated and the jacuzzi tub was great.
I would come back, they just needed their restaurant to be open for breakfast in the am :)

Room Tip: Get the honeymoon suite, worth the extra bucks
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello L.C.
Thank you so very much for your stay at the North Adventure Inn.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our restaurant is seasonal, and open in the summer and winter only, therefore, it was closed during your stay. We apologize. We heard our guests and now we have added in room coffee maker for the morning java jolt. Let me know your next visit and we will do everything to ensure your satisfaction.
Best Regards.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cochrane
Thriftlodge Cochrane South
#3 of 4 in Hearst
The Station Inn
The Station Inn
#3 of 7 in Cochrane

Been to North Adventure Inn? Share your experiences!