“Great food, great price, great people” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rock Dell Steak House & Tavern
Ranked #46 of 116 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Rock Dell Steakhouse & Tavern has been family owned and operated since 1978.
Collingwood, Canada
“Great food, great price, great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you want the best bargain in town head to the Rock Dell for one of their specials. Friday nights is my favorite with soup, salad bar, thick NY steak, sauteed mushrooms, baked potato, veggie, dessert and coffee....and only $20! On top of that the food is great - prepared expertly by the owner/chef Tom - a veteran in this business. Guaranteed you wont go away hungry from here and guaranteed that you will come back time and time again. Check out some of their other specialties, also at great prices, like the roast beef and the meat platter. I can't begin to describe the platter to you - it is huge! In addition the staff is friendly and efficient with always a kind word for everyone. Don't miss it....

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank 88Sam88

canada
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Surprise dinner party for my boyfriend with family and friends. Food was fantastic and loved by everyone. Generous portions. Our waitress was awesome. Very attentive, met our every need, very personable and friendly. Outstanding! Only complaint would be, and not to do with restaurant even, is getting there with new turnabouts.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank jeepgirl72
Brampton, Canada
“Once again, fantastic meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I love this place. We went there with friends and, as usual, another fantastic meal. Keep it up. We will be back next year.

• Visited September 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Fantastic Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

I've been to this resturaunt a few times and never had a bad meal. Alway lots to eat and friendly staff. Prices are very reasonable here as well. For example When my girlfriend and I were there back in July 2012 on a Friday night they had a steak and shrimp special. We each got a large NY striploin 4 large battered shrimp, potato, carots, mushrooms, a roll, soup and salad bar, coffee or tea, and pie and ice cream all for $19.95. I'd go on a limb and say the steak was likely better than the one I had at the Keg in Niagara Falls back in Feb 2012 and the keg was more like $35. The side were very basic but hey what can you expect for $20. If there is a down side the place could use some updating but really its still clean so I'm ok with that too. I'll be back on a regular basis without a doubt. Dollar for dollar this is easiey the best value steakhouse I know of, and I highly reccomend it to anyone thinking of going there.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We attended for our wedding anniversary, we were seated at back near kitchen & noise, waited over 20 minutes to be asked what we would like to drink, then waited 30 min before our food order was taken. We were NOT impressed and will not go back.
A.Fry