“Children friendly”

Stayner, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Children friendly”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was there on a saturday and my kids were being very good, the food was great the server was very nice and the pizza buffett was full.

• Visited September 2013

Barrie, Canada
“Quiet, nice atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've visited this location multiple times and have really enjoyed it.

Food: The food is typical Pizza Hut, so no surprises there. Our food has always been as ordered and consistent.

Service: Each time we have visited, the service has been excellent. The servers are not only extremely friendly, but also quick and very helpful.

Atmosphere: The dining area is open concept, but quite large so that I have never felt like I am encroached upon by other diners. A wall of windows makes the space even more open and inviting. The music is not so loud as it is annoying (a plus for my 70-plus year old mother!), and although there are TVs for the sports enthusiast, they are discreet and unobtrusive.

Note: Other reviewers have complained about the buffet being closed. Note: The buffet is only open for LUNCH, not dinner!

• Visited May 2013
Toronto
“Should properly amend their signage!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our family wanted to eat there as when we drove by we saw that the electronic message on the sign in front of the restaurant indicated that their All-You-Can Eat-Buffet was open when we went in we were told that the buffet was over, I suggested to the hostess that they should not indicate on their sign that the buffet was open if it was closed, she shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Our children were really let down by their bad signage and rude staff!

• Visited July 2012
6 Thank GrantFamilyToronto
London, Canada
“Take your own wine to Pizza Hut”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We like going here because you can take your own wine.
On Mondays, they have a senior discount.

Visited June 2011
markdale, ontario
“A nice lunch buffet”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I ate here with my husband on a date day that we had recently. It was nice to just sit down quick and have the buffet there to get what we wanted and not wait for a waitress. They had multiple kinds of pizza, including dessert, pasta, breadsticks, pasta salad, salad. A nice combination. I have also ate here with our kids and it was very nice as well.

Visited March 2012