“ok”

Dining options: Reservations
Hastings, Ontario
“ok”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Just okay nothing special. I had the veal, it was fine, pasta with it nothing special. My husband had the Lasgana and he only had a small portion of it. The only good thing is the all you can eat salad and garlic buns

• Visited September 2013

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Very good restaurant”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We ate dinner there on Sunday 25 August 2013. The waitresses were very friendly, and apologized without being asked, for having taken long to take our order. The food was very good and plentiful and worth waiting for.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yet another Collingwood disappointment .”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

When the franchise owner is wondering why he can't pay the bills , then maybe there is hope for a drastic change in the kitchen.

• Visited August 2013
Leamington, Canada
“Very busy but so yummy”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We waited for 20 minutes for a seat, but worth the wait. Free wifi too. Comfortable booth seating. Lots of room to set up laptop and eat my meal.

Visited August 2013
Guelph
“Terrible food, poor service”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My father-in-law came to visit my family while we were vacationing in the collingwood area. He treated us to dinner at east side marios. The empty restaurant should have been our first indication to stay away. My husband ordered nachos as an appetizer. The waitress forgot they were an app and ordered them to come with his meal. Luckily she realized this at the last minute and was able to cancel the order at our request. She knew very little about the menu and was unable to pronounce any of the dishes ( I thought this was part of their training). The waitress tossed the straws on the table instead of handing them to us. My hubby's ribs didn't look cooked. He had to send them back to be grilled ( he never sends anything back). My father in laws pasta looked plain and tasted extremely bland. The waitress did offer fresh parmesan when my meal was served yet failed to offer it to my daughter or father in law when they got there meals. My pasta was okay although the cappelletti was a little dry. Overall our meal was a total dissapointment. Definitely not up to par with some of the other east sides we have been to over the years.

• Visited August 2013